June 1, 2012

Kyu Jong's enlistment to army

I'm currently drown in tears as I just found out that Kyu Jong's going to enlist in army. I was checking my timeline on twitter as soon as I woke up and BAMMM! Timeline was already buzzing about Kyu's enlistment on the next JULY. JULY?! Are you fucking kidding me? IT'S A MONTH FOR NOW ON!! Though Kyu Jong is not my bias in SS501 but I love them equally. But of course for Young Saeng is a bit more. I'm shocked and sad at the same time. You know, this is too abrupt. 2 years without Kyu Jong is empty. Triple S and ThanKYU without him is like spoon without fork, coffee without tea and Farah without Sandeul. Ehh(?)

I know I should've proud since he's going to army and serve for the country but I can't accept the fact that he is going too soon! ‎(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Gonna miss you my warm hearted Kyu :'(

No comments: